|Job Title:||Planning Consultant|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
This is a good opportunity for a Planning Consultant to join a leading provider of local authority planning services. Set up 10 years ago and as a result of major expansion, this is the chance to work for a multi-disciplinary service organisation within the property development and regeneration sector; delivering services from pre-application planning advice through to design, comprehensive project management and scheme delivery. Having built a new office in the Midlands, they are looking for an experienced planning professional to join the team there.
The company also focuses their effort on supporting their employees with continuous professional development, supporting senior members of staff to complete a range of qualifications, for example an urban design qualification, a Master's degree in business administration and a postgraduate degree in conservation.
As a Planner for this well-established company, you will be;
- To support with business development and bidding for new business, through involvement in bid writing and client engagement;
- Management of individual projects and ensuring they are delivered to a high standard and within agreed time-scale and budget.
- To work with limited supervision, be flexible and dynamic to the changing needs of the business and contribute positively to team working
- To be able to adapt quickly to local procedures and systems used by clients to ensure the delivery of contracted work
- Degree in Town & Country Planning or equivalent
- MRTPI Chartered
- Recent experience working in a local authority/ government context
- Experience working across a wide range of projects for a variety of customers in different planning contexts
- Good knowledge of planning policy or development management
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986