|Job Title:||Planning Consultant - Town Planner|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Planning Consultant - Town Planner
£35,000 - £50,000 (+ benefits)
Are you a Town Planner in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Town Planner to join a Practice which has been established for over 30 years and provides quality planning services across both the Midlands and South UK. The company offers a comprehensive planning service, tailored to the needs of each individual client for both the private and public sector, priding themselves on offering a high quality service whether advising on private areas of land or a complex project encompassing over 100 dwellings.
Joining us as a Town Planner, you will receive excellent support with training and progression opportunities, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- As a Town Planner, you will be responsible for working on a variety of planning services, from planning appraisals to appeals, enforcement, local plans, land promotion and planning objections
- Represent the company at planning committees and conferences
- Work as part of a professional team to offer the highest quality service
- Manage clients appropriately, offering support and guidance when necessary
- Always seeking to develop and improve further both in technical and professional terms
- Have between 2 and 5 years post-qualification experience
- Membership of the RTPI desirable but not essential
- Experience in both the public and private sector
- Able to demonstrate that they have dealt with a wide variety of planning matters
- Being commercially minded, able to take on a diverse workload and work within a busy team
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986