||about 1 year ago
Client is a Global engineering consultancy who have expertise in power & energy projects
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling, budgeting and cost control of the power project.
- Liaise with project team representative to establish the Schedule based on key dates as specified in the contract.
- The schedule shall include detailed schedule, work plan, critical activities, milestone dates, resource loading, generate progress S-Curve, rolling program etc.
- Coordinate with project team and the costing engineer for the preparation of weekly reports/monthly progress report
- Review and update of the schedule.
- Monitor the project schedule and highlight any critical activity needs particular attention.
- Coordinate with project site team and the procurement team on the delivery of the equipment and materials on site
You will have a bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline and have a minimum 10 years' experience in similar power projects, you will be proficient in Primavera planning.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more