|Job Title:||Planning Officer|
|Salary:||£17.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Policy Planner (Contract)
A North London Borough Council that is attracting large levels of investment is looking for a policy planner to join their team. The successful applicant must be able to work on their own initiative and have a proven track record of hitting tight deadlines.
Requirements of the Planning Officer
To assess all types of planning and associated applications including site visit (generally unaccompanied), consultation, negotiation written report and recommendation to agreed timescales.
- Deal with planning appeals and represent the Council at Informal Hearings.
- Deal with planning enquiries from agents, applicants and the public.
- Give pre-application planning advice to householders and prospective developers.
- Advise local Societies, Associations and Groups on planning issues, including
- attendance at meetings as required.
- Deal with correspondence arising from development control work.
- Deal with correspondence on planning issues from MP.'s and Councillors in accordance with the standards set by Environment Direct.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Tom Collins on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.