|Job Title:||Planning Opportunities London & South East|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Planning Opportunities - London & South East
(Graduate - Director)
We are on the lookout for Planners of all levels to join one of the leading consultancies in planning, development and regeneration in the UK. With offices in every region of the country, their Planning Division is amongst the largest and combines core planning capability with complementary development surveying, financial, economic, compulsory purchase and regeneration skills.
With a particularly strong presence in the London and South East market coupled with the firms continued success and growth strategy the company is now inviting the very best Town Planners to join their central London and Greater London and South East teams.
If you are interested in working in one of the country's leading planning practices and on some of the largest projects in London and beyond we would like to hear from you. The company offers highly competitive remuneration packages which match the standards we set ourselves as a leading town planning business.
- Work in a highly commercial, dynamic, energetic and rewarding environment
- Consistently liaise with and challenge complementary Built Environment professionals
- Develop sound knowledge of the London, and/or the South East market
- Improve and enhance professional development, with interest in progression through the company
- Strong academic record together with excellent interpersonal skills
- Associate or Director Level Planners should be client focussed and commercially astute
- Senior Planners should have strong experience in the majority of planning services, preferably with some managerial experience or mentoring junior team members
- Planners with experience in the retail sector would also be of interest
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986