We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Technician to be based in North London area. You will be responsible for carrying out Facilities, Plant and Equipment repairs and maintenance on a rail depot whilst also ensuring complex facility and equipment inspections and repairs are carried out. The role will suit an experienced electrical or mechanical technician with a plant maintenance experience within an engineering or rail organisation.
· Practical experience in a mechanical and/or electrical environment
· Relevant City & Guilds or BTEC National qualification or equivalent in a mechanical/electrical engineering discipline
· Experience in faultfinding
· Health & Safety knowledge - understanding of the relevant legislation such as L8, fire Safety, Loler, PUWER, Electricity at Work.
· Building and facilities or railway plant maintenance experience
· Basic Health & Safety awareness including First aid, working at heights, manual handling.
· Ability to understand and interpret drawings and schematics is necessary
· IOSH working safely
We look forward to receiving your application.