Plumber - Water Efficiency Technician
You will be required to carry out Home Water Efficiency Checks in customer's properties on behalf the water company, working in the Welwyn Garden City /Luton area to begin with then moving into other areas.
Are you somone who:
- Loves interacting with people
- Is a problem solver
- Has plumbing skills
- Has great time management skills
- Excels in working independently
- Level headed and can continue to smile when things do not go according to plan
- Is excited about environmental issues and helping people
- Can attend appointments and advise customers on how to save water, money and energy
- Fix leaking taps and toilets
- Is used to work with tablets
- Can self-motivate
- Has full drivers licence
- Will be reliable and become a valuable member of our team.
- Is aware of health and safety at all times
- This role is skilled and rewarding, but you will need to be flexible at all times regarding location. Weekend working will apply. You will need to demonstrate excellent experience in customer service and plumbing.
- Full clean driving licence required as we supply a work vehicle.
- National water hygiene card is preferable.
- Additional training will be offered to the right candidate.
- Immediate start available.