Portfolio Building Surveyor IN-HOUSE London
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity for a Professional Building Surveyor to work IN-HOUSE for a leading international asset management company at their office in London, known globally for their top reputation in the industry as active directors of investments for a range of clients.
You would be a part of an accomplished team managing assets in excess of £250 billion in real estate and equities for clients across Europe & Asia. In joining this leading Investment Management firm, you will be offered a wide variety of career opportunities with a company at the forefront of investment thinking, constantly seeking to develop their product range to provide the best investment opportunities for investors.
Why not work for an organisation offering you an alluring combination of incentives and benefits, a firm that continually enhances the team culture, supporting your values and delivering fair reward in line with performance. Promoting a collaborative working environment, they further develop team-building outside of the office through an excellent work-life balance, including social events and regular team away days.
- Advising on development, planning issues, construction design and procurement
- Monitor on all construction related sustainability matters
- Actively promote the company's vision for Sustainability, and apply a sustainable ethos to your working when possible
- Provide advice to Property/ Asset Managers in the correct use of framework and appointment documents and construction contracts along with standard amendments
- Observe anticipated risk profiles, complexity and spend levels on all proposed projects managed through the framework agreements
- Assist in the collation of the Fund, and provide advice on construction due diligence legal reports as provided by external lawyers
- Highly experienced Building Surveyor
- Strong knowledge of stakeholder engagement, frameworks and managing portfolios
- Experience working on Construction and M&E Services contracts
- Able to successfully manage technical due diligence
- Strong working knowledge of construction matters across all the main asset types
- Understanding of the sustainability issues arising in the course of property development, maintenance and management
Contact Cate Battson for more information
01202 888 986 - email@example.com