Portfolio O&M Manager- Solar
ALLEN & YORK's Energy Team are working with one of the UK's fastest growing and innovative Multi Utility providers for all the UK, providing a range of design, installation services, operation and maintenance with solar portfolio over 1.5 GWp.
We are looking for a chartered Portfolio O&M Manager
- The management of a portfolio of large-scale solar farms throughout the UK,
- Scheduling of annual preventive maintenance plans and dispatching teams for reactive maintenance.
- You will advise on troubleshooting of electrical and communications faults using your technical knowledge and previous experience of managing solar PV sites.
- Other responsibilities will include the management of electricians and the maintenance team on a day-to-day basis.
- You will contribute to successful completion of PAC, IAC and FAC.
- You will conduct financial reviews, including cost optimization and forecasting.
- You will be able to build and preserve long-term working relationships with contractual parties, suppliers and landlords or estate management teams.
- You will be able to review O&M contracts and ensure the team is meeting contractual obligations.
- You will have financial and commercial acumen and a flexible mindset.
- You will ensure all tasks are executed using robust company health and safety processes.
University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous experience within the renewables industry in O&M, asset management, design, or project management
- Experience supervising teams of technicians
- Good knowledge on a technical level of PV systems and their components
- Experience with contract negotiations and contract management
- You must be an advanced PC user of (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office) and familiar with CRM and ERP programs.