|Job Title:||Possession Planner|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + flexible benefits, bonus & pension|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Possession Planner - Rail - Romsey
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking to find them an excellent Possession Planner to be based from the regional office in Romsey.
Position Description for Possession Planner Rail Romsey
As a Possession Planner in the Romsey office you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out work associated with possession planning and submit accurate information relating to any planned possessions with the necessary application
- Carrying out work associated with planning any necessary traffic management arrangements that are required as part of the project
- Creating works programs as and when required and maintain and update the master program on a regular basis
- Distribute the relevant PICOP packs to the agents as and when required
- Co-ordinating and submit information to Network Rail to allow for the relevant rail operating literature to be updated
- Providing information to and attending the PICOP meetings on a regular basis
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of all planned and programmed works and communicating the contents of this throughout the Rail Team on a regular basis
- Providing the necessary notifications for new sites, extended possessions and worksites or cancellations to the relevant Network Rail department
- Compiling a possession report at the end of each period and submitting this in a timely fashion to the relevant people
- Completion and submission of any relevant unplanned worksite event forms
- Ensuring that the relevant contents of the Network Rail Hazard Directory are used during the planning of possessions and worksites
- Attend planning meetings as required
- May include the planning of SSOWs if qualified to do so
Required experience of the Possession Planner Rail Romsey
As a Possession Planner in the Romsey office you will be:
- Experienced working in a similar role
- From a Civil Engineering construction background preferably with some experience in rail
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.