Principal/Senior Associate Environmental Planner
Southeast - £40-45,000 DOE
You would be joining one of the UKs leading and most reputable environmental, landscape, and design consultancies. They are a multi-award winning practice that delivers high-profile projects across the globe.
The Role of Environmental Planner
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and versatile individual to take a leading role in helping grow the award winning Environmental Planning team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career at the heart of one of the UK's most respected environmental and landscape consultancies.
You will work across a diverse range of projects and sectors, providing a lead role in delivering planning services such as:
* Planning Appraisals and Strategy Advice
* Coordination of Planning and Heritage Consent Applications
* Coordination of Environmental Statements, Design & Access Statements, etc
* Preparation of Planning Supporting Statements
* Negotiation of Planning Conditions and Agreements
* Local Planning Authority and Statutory Consultees Consultation/Negotiation
* Facilitation of Community/Stakeholder Consultation
* Local Plan Representations, Examinations and Policy Advice
* Sustainability Appraisal/Strategic Environmental Assessment and other Evidence Base Studies
You will be part of a friendly team of environmental planners, landscape planners, ecologists and heritage specialists committed to high quality professional work with a strong emphasis on delivering sustainable solutions, located in a beautiful and convenient location.
You will be involved in winning and delivering environmental planning projects, working closely with Directors and other senior staff. This is a leadership role and therefore it is expected that the candidate will take responsibility for coordination and development of relevant colleagues.
The Requirements to be considered for the role of Environmental Planner
- You will be a Chartered Town Planner (full MRTPI) with a passion for delivering high quality environmental planning services to public and private clients across a range of sectors
- You will be educated to degree/masters level with qualifications in town planning, Environmental Impact Assessment and/or other relevant environmental planning
- Membership of IEMA or similar body is also desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years consultancy experience
- You will also have sound project/client management skills and an aptitude for business development and work winning.
- Experience of planning inquiries would be advantageous.
Interested? Get in touch;
Please contact me today to discuss this role in more detail. I am available any time for an informal and very confidential chat;
Sarah Kerr - Planning and Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!