|Job Title:||Principal Air Quality Consultant|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client, a well-respected consultancy, are looking for a Principal Air Quality Consultant with experience in air quality measurements and policy to work within a highly regarded team of air quality experts on high profile projects, providing innovative air quality solutions to their clients.
Recognised globally for their reputation for quality and excellence my client is seeking an individual who has the ability to influence the direction of their area of work and who can work independently as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A postgraduate degree in an engineering, science, economics or policy discipline
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the UK / EU and international air quality policies
- Scientific knowledge of air quality measurement technology
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and delivering projects for national and international clients
- Private sector project management experience
- Demonstrable business development experience, potentially through winning bids or tenders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
The company offers competitive salary and an excellent package.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.