An exciting opportunity has arisen for a season Aquatic EIA professional to join an established team on the south coast.
This vacancy has come about due to the client's continual growth, and a strong pipeline of work is predicted for 2015 and beyond. You will be working on a major national infrastructure project for a significant period of time.
You will have significant experience of offshore EIA and HRAs, and the relevant legislation. This position is purely technical, with limited business development responsibilities.
The preferred location is my client's office on the south coast, however other locations may be considered for exceptional candidates.
Responsibilities of the Principal Aquatic Consultant include:
- Project Management for large offshore EIA/HRA projects
- Sign off and review of outgoing reports
- Regular contact with external stakeholders
- Getting involved with other projects when needed
- Some business development roles
- Post graduate qualification in related discipline.
- An aquatic specialism.
- A proven track record of driving HRA progress and authoring HRA/EIA technical reports for major infrastructure projects.
- Detailed understanding of relevant legislation.
- Proven track record of consultation with regulators and scientific community.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Client focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a project critical to securing to UK's energy future.
We look forward to receiving you application.