|Job Title:||Principal Bridge Engineer|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be recruiting for a Principal Bridge Engineer / Team Leader. Our client is a leading global consultancy who have a solid reputation in the market. As the successful candidate, you will be joining my clients ever expanding Rail Team based in London.
As one of the key members of the rail team, you will play a key role in the delivery of major projects. The most important skill required for all candidates is to have experience of working and delivering projects involving rail structures, especially bridges.
Requirements as the Principal Bridge Engineer:
- Design Software experience: superstress, autocad
- Experience of rail structures, bridges,
- Experience of working on rail projects with clients in the rail sector
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft packages and have the ability to utilise other project related software
- Have good report writing skills
- Have experience of UK Design codes
- Have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities as the Principal bridge Engineer:
- Hands on design
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of graduate engineers
- Design reviews
- Develop, grow and manage the design team
- Demonstrate ability to deliver competently within agreed budget and timeframes
- Day to day running of project teams
- Attending Design Team Meetings
- Full interface with external clients
We are looking for individuals who can lead by example and act as a mentor within the team and also someone who has previous experience of leading from the front. My client is looking for an individual who is keen to progress their career and seek ongoing development.
My client is offering a competitive package + benefits and the opportunity to further develop and progress your career. If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Newman for a confidential chat.
I look forward to receiving your application.