Principal Building Surveyor - Leicestershire
C£40,000- £50,000 (+ benefits)
Opportunity for a Senior or Experienced Building Surveyor to take the lead at both strategic and operational level with an award-winning international company at their Leicester office
A Top 10 multi-disciplinary company is on the lookout for an ambitious, lateral thinker to become a key member of their Building Surveying team in Leicester. This company exceeds the boundaries of creative thinking, offering an innovative Surveying service to all their clients, successfully tackling the world's most challenging projects.
The role is client facing, along with the technical element, and you would be liaising daily with owners, occupiers, developers, public bodies and government organisations, providing expert advice and guidance where required.
This firm invests heavily in their staff, and are recognised by a number of awards as a business that supports each individual, and enables them to develop professionally in the way they choose.
The company are looking to substantially expand their successful Surveying offering over the next 5 years, and this role is a crucial step in developing their Leicester Team. If you are interested in working for one of the highest performing consultancies on a range of challenging projects where no 2 days are the same, please get in touch.
Experienced in the following;
* Design and management of refurbishment, extension & conversion works
* Feasibility reports & option appraisals
* Condition and dilapidations & pre-acquisition surveys
* PPM - Planned Maintenance Programmes & defect analysis
* Planning & Building Regulation applications
* Statutory compliance surveys
* Measured surveys and drawings
- Have developed a wide range of skills & knowledge from building pathology and design/contract administration through to project management.
- Confident talking to existing or potential clients and be able to establish strong working relationships both internally and within the external market.
Also, able to;
* Successfully work in a multi-disciplinary team;
* Present exceptional team/client interpersonal & presentation skills
* Work with a number of clients, delivering first-rate services with positive commercial results & exceeding clients' expectations
* Show an aptitude towards networking, business development & winning new work
* Build & nurture long-term relationships
* Provide experience of delivering work for the Public and Private Sector
* Be a team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext. 243