Position: Principal CDM Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our international, award-winning and multi disciplinary consultancy client for a Principal CDM Advisor. The role will involve delivering CDM Advice to the Principal Designer and Construction Safety Advice to their growing portfolio of clients producing creative solutions to some of the world's most challenging projects.
The role of Principal CDM Advisor:
- Responsible for maintaining computer / office/ project records
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external Clients with regards to CDM and safety management and especially the Principal Designer Role
- Delivers specific CDM / H&S project work across multiple projects
- Provide robust auditing of Principal Contractors and Principal Designers to ensure our clients discharge their duties under CDM 2015
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a CDM capacity, as a CDM-C previously under CDM 2007 and fully aware and conversant of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Demonstrable knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations - Professional Construction or HSE qualification (required)
- Registered as CDMC with RMaPS or equivalent
- Sufficient grasp of current H&S legislation
To apply, please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.