Principal CDM Consultant
Senior CDM? Ambitious, or established Principal CDM, looking for a new challenge with a major player.
Our client, who is a well established environmental consultancy company is looking to reinforce their CDM Consulting team with an appointment of an experienced CDM Consultant who will act as a principal designer and provide a point of contact for CDM related advice.
The work is throughout UK and your base will be in East Midlands working alongside dedicated, engineering teams.
- The role will involve work on a range of projects including multi-million pound industrial schemes where your design or construction knowledge will be used in the development of those schemes.
- You will discuss the schemes and develop information regarding the health and safety aspects of the designs with the design teams, which will require you to understand the site constraints and determine if they have been addressed by the designer.
- The role will include site based interaction as well as liaison with designers in order to understand the schemes.
- A Civil Engineering design or construction back ground and understand the design process and its relationship with site activities.
- This is a senior role within the organisation and so you will be required to hold professional qualifications, ideally within engineering
- Between 5-10 years' experience.
- You should have a working knowledge of the CDM Regulations; however, the company will supplement that with additional training as required.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.