|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
A Principal Civil Engineer is required for a motivated team in the West Midlands to work as part of the Civil and Structural Engineering team, working on analysis and design work on a variety of highway and drainage design projects from the planning to construction phase, and to also provide guidance and direction to other Engineers and Technicians.
My client are a leading environmental and engineering consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
As Principal Civil Engineer you will work on analysis and design work for a variety of construction-based projects. You will be office based but will occasionally be required to undertake site supervision duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree and / or MSc in a related discipline
- Have chartered or near chartered status
- Good working knowledge of MX and MicroDrainage
- Experience within; flood risk assessments (including using MIKEFLOOD software packages), sustainable urban drainage systems and surface water management schemes.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of leading a small team
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact Jill Richmond - 01202 888 986 ext 202.