|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||Good benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Gladdis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A skillful and dynamic Principal Civil Engineer is required by our client a respected, leading Engineering & Design Consultancy to join their Rail team, who are currently involved in many complex and high profile rail projects.
You will be based in Warrington and tasked to provide technical support on an assortment of projects that will challenge your knowledge and enhance your skill set. It is essential that you are have a proven background that demonstrates your ability to meet budgets, time-frame and quality targets whilst working closely with clients and managing their expectations.
Working fully within project lifecycle you will be involved with:
- Investigation, analysis and design for projects.
- Reporting and registering documentation and design reports.
- Liaison and clear communication between internal staff and clients
- Finding the resolution to any technical issues on projects and provide technical guidance.
- Reviewing completed engineering work to ensure accuracy.
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team
This role is suited to a career minded individual who is keen to further their knowledge and practical skills required to gain Chartership or equivalent. As well as having the technical knowledge and previously worked on large scale projects you should have a commercial and innovative mind.
- Degree qualified in engineering.
- Strong structural design background.
- Worked as a supervisor, mentor to others.
- Flexibility to travel UK wide and potentially overseas.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfillment having had an active role on high profile projects.
To find out more, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York.