Our client is looking for the best of the best Principal Civil Engineer to work on a variety of civil and structural design projects within the infrastructure sector, with an emphasis on rail.
You will be responsible for a multi-disciplinary design team based in London, between Old Street and Barbican. The scope of work is varied with designs taking from concept to completion.
- Chartered Engineer status with degree or equivalent in Civil Structural Engineering
- CRE/CEM qualified is advantageous
- Ability to carry our technical design reviews, with a constructive approach
- Development of junior team members
- Good awareness of codes, standards and regulations
- Previously managed a design team, with a hands on approach.
Please do get in touch for more information, or to discuss your suitability for this role and learn more about the organisation and package available.