Principal Engineer- Dams,Reservoirs and Water
A Leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Principal Civil Engineer, Dams and Reservoirs to join their expanding Water and Utilities team. You will be involved in a variety of complex and technically demanding projects across the UK.
- Managing the delivery of projects to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets.
- Undertake investigation, analysis and design of dam and reservoir projects.
- Working in collaboration with other engineers, environmentalists and economists to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Ensuring high standards of health and safety.
- Managing project reports to ensure that all documentation is current and compliant.
- Liaise with clients and partners, to grow relationships.
- Lead the resolution of technical issues, as well as identify innovative and optimised technical solutions to satisfy and exceed client expectations.
- Manage the commercial performance of the project workstreams.
- Line management for assigned staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Chartered status e.g. ICE or CIWEM.
- Extensive experience of hydraulic and/or open channel flow design.
- Experience of technical delivery of dam or reservoir engineering projects.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Excellent pension matched to 8%.
- Tax free season ticket loan.
For more information about this position, please contact Zoe Payne at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986 or send in your application.