Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
An opportunity with a growing and established Civil Engineering team has arisen. My client are looking to attract top talent with design and sustainable solutions at the forefront. Your focus will be improving and protecting the environment in which we live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life, ensuring that transport and industry function effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the Manchester Office and to play a leading role in the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.
- Working alongside a team of specialist engineers and technicians, as well as colleagues across a range of engineering disciplines
- delivery of technically excellent and profitable projects
- take responsibility for all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
- Educated to degree level in Civil or Structural Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- having already achieved or working towards achieving chartership
- demonstrable experience in a Civil Engineering role within a consultancy environment
- relevant civil design software such as AutoCAD, PDS and Civil CAD3D
- relevant experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including hydraulics and geotechnics
- possess both technical knowledge and managerial ability
- proven track record in being able to successfully deliver projects on time and within budgetary constraints.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.