|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Principal Civil Engineer - Water
As one of the UK's leading environmental and engineering consultancies, my client are looking to add a Principal Civil Engineer to become a member of Civil and Structural Engineering team working out of the Edinburgh Office.
- Working as part of a team in analysis and design work on a variety of construction-based projects.
- Office based work but occasionally involve Site Supervision duties.
- Primarily working on Highway and Drainage Design but may involve taking on different roles within the team.
- Providing guidance and direction to other Engineers and Technicians.
- A First degree and/or MSc in a related discipline.
- Chartered or near chartered status.
- Good working knowledge of MX (or similar highway design software).
- Good working knowledge of Micro Drainage, with some experience within the following sub-disciplines: flood risk assessments (including MIKEFLOOD software packages), sustainable urban drainage systems and surface water management schemes.
- Good report writing skills and the ability to perform effectively within multi-disciplinary teams and possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to lead a small team, including being responsible for providing direction to other Engineers and Technicians.