|Job Title:||Principal Consultant- Air Quality Measurement Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Principal Air Quality Measurement Consultant
Job Advert Description
Our client is a leading air quality and environmenta consultancy and they are looking to recruit a Principal Professional for their Air quality measurement team.
Role description and key accountabilities:
Working in our Automatic Networks & Data Visualisation team within the Air Quality & Environment centre, your experience in air quality measurements and policy support will enable you to contribute to the growth of the business in this area.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high degree of independence as well as in teams and will be able to influence the direction of their area of business.
This role offers the opportunity to work within a highly regarded team of air quality experts. You will lead and develop high profile projects, providing innovative air quality solutions to our clients.
Key competencies and experience:
- Postgraduate degree in an engineering, science, economics or policy (environmental) discipline, or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK / EU and international air quality policies
- Strong scientific knowledge of air quality measurement technology is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering and managing projects for national and international clients and the European Commission
- Ability to excel in a consultancy environment
- Strong track record of writing great proposals and winning business
- Excellent communication and customer liaison skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Proactive networker
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make your mark. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
I look forward to receiving your application or please contact
Zoe Payne -Senior Recruitment Consultant on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.