|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - ECM|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Company Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A leading nationwide multi discipline environmental consultancies and contracting services provider, is looking for a Principal level consultant to act as an over arching project manager, line manager and technical expert for a number of high profile projects across the region. You will have a solid base of consultancy experience, ideally within contaminated land assessment and remediation, and will be able to turn your hand to project management, client liaison, business development and mentoring of junior staff.
The job holder will require the following competencies:
* A high standard of personal presentation will be required together with an enthusiastic outlook and ability to manage personal time to high productivity levels.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Degree educated, candidates should have at least 5 years relevant practical experience.
* Effective people management skills.
* Good administrative and technical skills and discipline and the ability to impart best practice to colleagues.
A full job description is available on request. This role would suit an individual from a large consultancy group looking to gain more direct project management and line management responsibilities.
I look forward to receiving your application.