|Job Title:||Principal Consultant Energy & Utilities|
|Location:||North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are recruiting a Principal Consultant in Energy and Utilities for our client, one of the largest Power and Gas corporations, that operates at global level in over 30 countries.
You will contribute to projects by leading teams in day-to-day project execution:
- Building and developing lasting relationships within the company's managing units
- Leading key account teams and acquisitions of large-scale assignments within your area of expertise
- Leading multiple consulting teams, driving the projects' progress with your thought leadership and advising client teams in day-to-day project execution
- Supervising and delivering multiple high-impact projects as well as creating innovative thinking and developing new approaches that can be applied to a variety of challenges
- Motivating, coaching, mentoring and training less tenured inhouse consulting team members to develop and grow
- Contributing to and shaping the management of the business through internal leadership responsibilities (e.g. training, recruiting, staff career development)
- Excellent university degree in economics, engineering or science with top grades in analytically-oriented subjects (Master's degree/MBA is a must)
- International experience as well as at least 7 years of top management consulting experience
- Highly advanced analytical skills as well as wide and varied experience in steering strategic and operational projects
- Entrepreneurial thinking and excellent communication skills as well as strong team orientation
- Willingness to travel to our national and international client sites
- Fluent in English, willingness to learn German
If this describes you and you are interested in knowing more details, please get in tocuh with Marina Moya.
We look forward to receiving your application.