|Job Title:||Principal Consultant - Environmental & Occupational H&S|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Do you have a strong EHS background? Are you working within consultancy? Would you like to join a global consultancy with an excellent reputation and work on a range of exciting, high profile projects? If so, please read on...
Allen & York has been engaged by our client - one of the world's leading engineering and environmental consultancies - to help them find a Principal Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Consultant for their offices in the South East. Working on a range of exciting and high profile projects and frameworks, this is an excellent opportunity for you to build on what you've already learned and contribute to the business.
You will be working across a range of sectors including oil and gas, manufacturing, construction, pharmaceuticals and aviation and with clients such as the National Grid and Highways England.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- you will have 5-10 years' experience in the sector, ideally within a consultancy environment
- experience within the EHS sector, having a strong environmental background combined with a H&S qualification such as an IOSH qualification
- a strong network of contacts within the sector and proven business development capabilities
- sound project and team management skills
- experience of leading Teams
- strong report writing skills
- an ability to work with cross sector teams advising on EHS issues
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to hearing from you soon.