Principal Consultant/Associate Director - Ecology
My client is a leading independent environmental consultancy looking for a dynamic ecologist to drive the development of their team in the South West. With excellent opportunities for development on offer and a flexible working environment this is an exciting role at the forefront of a growing consultancy. Based north of Bristol you'll be working on a wide variety of projects.
- Day to day management of the ecology team
- Liaise with the directors to inform the strategy for developing the South West
- Demonstrate a considerable track record in project management
- Strong knowledge of EU and UK legislation in relation to ecology
- Representing the consultancy in negotiations with key customers and suppliers
- Liaising with clients to develop enduring relationships
- Undertake survey work
Who you are:
- A competent project manager
- Interested in undertaking business development
- A bat licence (particularly for Wales) would be a distinct advantage
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Experience of managing a team, in either the public or private sector
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000)
- Flexible working
- Company phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefits
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!