Allen & York has been engaged by a growing specialist sustainability consultancy to help them achieve their expansion plans by appointing a Principal Consultant to sit within their Advisory Department and really drive forward the sustainability service line.
As such, this is a key appointment to the business and they are looking for a Consultant with a wealth of experience in the sustainability sector who can develop the existing Team and put measures in place to grow this, and also be externally facing to liaise with clients and drive revenue.
- a strong technical background in sustainability and climate change, science based targets, benchmarking, materiality assessments, sustainability reporting (in line with frameworks such as GRI, DJSI, FTSE4Good), supply chain including assurance and audit and sustainability strategy
- knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative requirements, such as EU ETS, CRC, GHG Reporting and an understanding of ISO 14001 and 14064
- help to drive the business forward by managing existing clients and securing new clients
- managing and leading a Team of consultants, so prior experience of doing this is required, and to work with them to formulate plans for their development
- you will have a strong commercial acumen, be familiar with P&L's and business planning
- excellent and proven client facing skills, with the ability to forge strong relationships with individuals and groups, really understand what their requirements are and suggest solutions to these
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written - you will be required to produce quite complex reports
- strong organisational skills
- you will have the ability to adopt a much more strategic approach to the business and what investments can be made to the Team to optimise productivity
- technically, you will be experienced with
- strong analytical skills
- a willingness to travel both within the UK and overseas as and when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well established, growing consultancy with a strong culture and work ethic and be instrumental in developing the sustainability business.
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.