Are you an experienced sustainability professional? Can you be the answer rather than the question? I am working with a leading Sustainability Team within a global business who are really driving the sustainability transformation arena and they're looking to secure a Principal Consultant to join their growing and incredibly exciting business.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be re required to lead a team of Senior Consultants, provide technical delivery to projects and develop the business further. Of particular advantage would be someone with supply chain experience within a broader sustainability background.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- extensive consultancy experience, preferably 8-10 years covering sustainability reporting, assurance, human rights, stakeholder engagement and supply chain
- sound sustainability experience, having focused on supply chain risk and resilience in particular and you will be seen - or be willing to be seen - as a thought leader in this area
- exposure to responsible steel (or other high impact manufacturing industries) would be particularly attractive, as would people from the FMCG, food and beverage sector and even comms agency
- excellent project management and client liaison skills, as you will be responsible for maintaining existing large client relationships and developing new business in line with an ambitious target
- a strong commercial acumen is required
- you will seen as the Thought Leader for the supply chain arena and will be comfortable representing the company at industry events and conferences
- a real can-do attitude is required, someone who is very proactive and positive and who can influence others
- sound communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- strong leadership skills are required as you will be managing an ambitious Team of Consultants
- a willingness to travel as and when is required
This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a hugely progressive Sustainability Team. led by a fantastic, inspirational Head of Department and really help to drive the business forward within digital transformation. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.