ALLEN and YORK is currently working with a leading Sustainability Team within the certification arena to secure a Principal Consultant to join their growing business.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be re required to lead a team of Senior Consultants, provide technical delivery to projects and develop the business further. In particular, you will possess extensive supply chain experience within a broader sustainability background.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- extensive consultancy experience, preferably 8-10 years
- sound sustainability experience, having focused on supply chain risk and resilience in particular and you will be seen as a thought leader in this area
- exposure to responsible steel (or other high impact manufacturing industries) would be particularly attractive, as would people from the FMCG, food and beverage sector.
- excellent project management and client liaison skills, as you will be responsible for maintaining existing large client relationships and developing new business in line with a strong target
- a strong commercial acumen is required
- you will seen as the Thought Leader for the supply chain arena and will be comfortable representing the company at industry events and conferences
- a real can-do attitude is required, someone who is very proactive and positive and who can influence others
- strong leadership skills are required as you will be managing an ambitious Team of Consultants
- a willingness to travel as and when is required
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a great Team of Consultants and really help to drive the business forward within the supply chain sector. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.