Allen & York has been engaged by a growing, global specialist sustainability consultancy to help them secure a Principal Consultant to join their established and successful Team and work on a range of projects with clients both in the UK and overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work closely with both companies and trade associations to help them formulate their technical strategic plans and respond to regulatory developments.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry) is expected
- relevant experience within regulatory affairs, product stewardship and product management, particularly within a materials focused area is required
- experience of working with technically complex products and the environment in which they're traded is also essential
- experience in the chemicals industry or with downstream users of chemicals, in particular dealing with polymers is also expected
- you will have excellent client facing skills, both written and verbal
- previous management experience is highly regarded with financial responsibilities
- sound project management experience - you will be managing a number of complex projects at any one time so an ability to manage your time and client expectations is essential
- ideally you will come from a consultancy background but candidates from a corporate setting will also be considered
- a willingness to travel within Europe is required
This opportunity would suit someone already at a senior level who is keen to further develop their career and to ultimately manage a business unit.
If you tick the boxes and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.