Our client, a specialist firm of CDM Consultants providing, Principal Designer, Principal Designer Adviser, and Client Adviser Services are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Designer to help them continue to deliver high standards.
- Experience as a Principal Designer or Principal Designer Adviser
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or NEBOSH Diploma)
- Design related degree
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Capable of working on own their initiative
- Be committed to providing excellent service on a wide range of construction projects
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a Member of the APS (IMaPS or CMaPS)
Acting as Principal Designer, Principal Designer Adviser and Client Adviser on a wide range of construction projects.
- Visiting construction sites
- Attending design team meetings
- Hosting Hazard Review Workshops
- Producing Pre-Construction Information documents
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans
- Producing Health and Safety Files
- The role will include the management of the CDM Administrator.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.