Our client, a renowned independent consultancy, is looking for a Principal Designer to work with a growing list of clients on a mixture of new build, refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
- Carry out the duties of the Principal Designer in line with the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Engage with clients and designers to positively influence, enhance and integrate health & safety / design risk management into the project team, design team meetings and the construction phase
- Take ownership and lead the design risk management process whilst applying the general principles of prevention
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety during the pre-construction phase when most design work is carried out.
- Provide clear, concise and practical health and safety advice, guidance and coaching to project teams at all stages of the project when required.
- Management of multiple projects for key clients to the business
You will have/be:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate Valid within the last 5 years
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate Valid within the last 5 years
- Registered member of Association for Project Safety (RMaPs)
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Proven skills in delivery of H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.