|Job Title:||Principal Designer/CDM Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£45,000 to £60,000|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Principal Designer/CDM Advisor
An expanding multidisciplinary consultancy based in Central London seek an experienced Principal Designer/CDM Advisor to support recent acquisition of high profile new clients.
Key Responsibilities and activities:
• Undertake the Principal Designer role in accordance with CDM 2015 Regulations
• Actively participate in developing the specialist services within the London and South East region.
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of projects to HSE
• Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk documentation
• Representing company at Design and Progress meetings as required
• Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan
• Preparation of Health and Safety files
• Assistance in preparation of proposals and bids
• Carry out site-based reassurance audits and inspections
To be considered for this role, you must have/be:
• Be a member of the Association for Project Safety.
• Experience in a similar role, preferable working within the retail sector.
• Membership of appropriate Professional Institutions and completion of Continuing Professional Development as required.
• Willingness to undertake further study and training where agreed that this would benefit the services provided by the company.
I welcome a confidential discussion about the role in more detail.