|Job Title:||Principal Development Consultant|
|Salary:||£46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A great position working in an interesting marine minerals related role for an international engineering and project management consultancy has arisen. This is a new and exciting opportunity to work closely with a key stakeholder, representing their interests at a senior level in a range of environments.
Working for public and private clients across the world, this consultancy provide engineering and environmental solutions by delivering services across a range of fields and disciplines.
- With experience in minerals planning or construction materials you will be required to identify and develop concepts for sustaining and developing growth within an existing marine minerals portfolio.
- An understanding of planning and policy is essential as you will be working with local authority minerals and development plans, local government associations and others.
- You should have a degree / masters or PgDIP in a relevant discipline such as geology or planning.
- You will need excellent business development experience
- Commercial and marketing understanding is essential as you will be required to manage commercial agreements and develop and maintain a relevant relationship network.
- You will need to review and respond on technical specifications and marine prejudice.
- You will need excellent presentation and communication skills and have experience managing and providing direction to staff within a team.
This rewarding role will give you the responsibility to manage projects from concept identification to delivery and assist with the development of sustainability initiatives.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.