|Job Title:||Principal Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer who specialises in drainage? Do you have experience of Drainage Strategies including sustainable drainage system design (SUDS)? If so, please read on for further details about this Principal Drainage Engineer role within a growing Civil and Structural Engineering Team.
My client are a medium sized consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
- Have at least 8 to 10 years' experience as a Civil Engineer with a specialism in drainage
- Have a relevant first class degree
- Be Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Have excellent communication skills and are good at building client relationships
- Have excellent written skills for report writing
- Have a full driving license
As the Principal Drainage Engineer you will be involved in business development and building client relationships, carry out flood risk assessments, design drainage for a range of projects and develop drainage strategies.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 888 986.