Grat chance for an experienced Senior OLE Design Engineer to join a leading, renowned global engineering consultancy in their successful and busy rail team who are expanding their resources in York.
You will work on many complex and technical OLE projects including station regeneration sand upgrades for NWR throughout the UK.
Tasks will include:
Control production of Overhead Live / OLE designs within the rail environment. Provide technical advice, act as the client interface, prepare reports, plans and diagrams.
- Mechanical or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- IET, IRSE membership
- At least 5 years OLE design experience within the rail sector
- Network Rail GRIP process knowledge
- Experience in OLEMI equipment (Mk3B, ATF, UK1, Series2, Series1)
- Good familiarity with H&S regulations
- Technical sound MS Office and Microstation
To be part of growing team who strive for perfection and pride themselves as leaders within the rail sector, please apply with your CV for more information.