|Job Title:||Principal Ecologist|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Allen & York are currently working with a national multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who are currently seeking a Principal Ecologist to lead the delivery of their existing range of projects, including large infrastructure projects.
You will have the opportunity to work with their well-established and supportive team working closely with the Technical Director.
The role will include:
- Management of south eastern ecology team
- Preparation of fee quotes and tenders
- Managing ecology appraisals and EcIAs
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Leading protected species surveys and mitigation projects
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing complex ecological projects
- Ten years professional consultancy experience would be ideal
- Bat survey licence preferred - other protected species or ornithology experience desirable
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience of obtaining EPS licences
- Excellent understanding and experience of the EIA process and wildlife and planning legislation and policy
- Relevant degree - postgraduate degree desirable
- Full membership of CIEEM
- Full driving licence
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive salary, ongoing professional development, pension scheme and healthcare benefit package.
For a confidential talk about the Principal Ecologist position, please call Amy James on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.