My client - a growing multi disciplinary environmental consultancy - is looking to recruit a Principal Ecologist to be based in their SW offices and work on a range of interesting projects. There is also the potential for the role to be based out of my clients' NW offices.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- extensive experience of conducting ecological surveys
- experience of having input into EIA's would be beneficial
- business development
- client facing skills
- project management
- preferably hold a protected species license
- you will hold a full drivers' license
- knowledgeable on UK and EU legislation
If you believe you are suited to this role, please contact Katie Pereira to find out more.