Are you an experienced ecologist at Principal level looking for a new opportunity to work within a established multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy in Gloucestershire? You will have the opportunity to assist and lead on delivery of our existing range of projects including ecological appraisals, protected species surveys. There will be opportunity to work on a variety of projects of all scales.
- Management of ecological projects, including survey planning, field survey and reporting
- Input in to EcIA reports and EPS mitigation schemesPreparation of fee quotes and tenders
- Client liaison
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing ecological projects
- Five years professional consultancy experience
- Bat survey licence preferred
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Relevant degree - postgraduate degree desirable
- Full membership of CIEEM
- Full driving licence
In return, a generous benefits package is offered with a excellent pension scheme and health care benefit package. Development and training opportunities are available in a friendly, supportive working environment
Please do contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss the role further.