|Job Title:||Principal Ecologist - Cambridge|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Blanchard|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A terrific opportunity has arisen for a Principal Ecologist within an up-and-coming consultancy that's looking to grow their presence in the Midlands and South East. As Principal Ecologist you'll be working closely with the Directors to grow and mentor the team within the office. My client is passionate about their staff, their well-being and professional development.
Key Responsibilities as Principal Ecologist
- Managing the offices technical output, including projects and client relationships
- Undertake surveys
- Report to the Directors
- Assist with the general running of the office, in co-operation with other staff.
- Provide advice on ecological issues, both at an in-depth level within own area of expertise but also on a broad range of issues
Who you are
- At least 7 years' consultancy experience
- You will have a relevant degree
- Experience in training and mentoring junior staff
- Experience as the named ecologist on EPSM licences
- In possession of at least one protected species licence
- Ambitious and keen to be part of a growing business
What's on offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- A strong social atmosphere
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986, or email email@example.com today!