As the successful Principal Consultant you will lead and manage your own projects and teams. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate experience and expertise from both a technical and project management perspective and have experience writing bids and developing business.
You will have:
- Proven EIA and SEA experience
- Experience within the water industry (desirable)
- Full membership of RTPI, IEMA or similar
- BSc, Masters or PhD within environmental discipline
- Excellent report writing and bid-writing experience
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to your work
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986