My Client are looking for a proven EIA / SEA consultant with UK experience to join our team their expanding team.
You will be expected to lead and manage their own projects, manage multi-disciplinary teams and deliver all aspects of consultancy.
You must be able to demonstrate strong project management and technical expertise, as well as the ability to win work and develop business opportunities.
You will lead technically on planning, EIA and SEA projects and provide clear project management and direction to clients and other team members, both internally and externally. You will direct, project manage and co-ordinate a wide range of projects. You will have the responsibility to manage the technical work of more junior staff and sub-consultants as well as identify and win new business opportunities.
You will require the following
- Bachelors (2.1 or above), Masters or PhD in a relevant environmental discipline.
- Proven EIA experience.
- Consultancy experience.
- Proven SEA experience.
- Natural Capital experience would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of the UK planning system.
- Proven experience of project management and leading projects.
- Proficient in winning work and client management.
- Strong existing client network would be advantageous.
- Membership of RTPI, IEMA or similar professional body.
- Experience in the water industry would be beneficial.
Your Skills and behaviours
- Excellent team working skills.
- Strong communication skills and a close attention to detail.
- Excellent report writing and bid-writing skills.
- Ability to win and develop workstreams.
- Excellent stakeholder and regulatory communications and management skills.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated to thrive in this busy and demanding environment.
- Good IT skills in commonly used software, e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, email.
- Excellent organisational skills.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly or Please call Zoe Payne 01202 888 986 Ext 202.