My client are a leading environmental and engineering consultancy and are looking for an innovative individual to provide line management, leadership and technical advice.
You will have:
- a relevant engineering degree (MEng Civil Engineering / Coastal Engineering)
- have a Chartered engineering professional status (i.e.MICE)
- experience with coastal and port engineering projects
- river and canal experience (advantageous)
- knowledge of coastal processes, hydraulic, geotechnical and structural engineering design
- knowledge of coastal modelling and FCERM Appraisal Guidance is an advantage