Are you working in a consultancy environment within the EHS/DD sector? Would you like to join a large, reputable engineering consultancy with offices worldwide and work on a range of interesting and high profile projects? If so, read on...
My client is looking to recruit a Principal Environmental Consultant to join their London office and work with the Team, providing specialist EHS and DD expertise, supporting numerous projects, both in the UK and overseas.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a relevant first degree in an environmental or related discipline, and a Masters degree would be preferable
- a solid consultancy background in EHS compliance, due diligence and auditing
- experience of financial management and budgetary responsibilities
- sound report writing and presentation skills, so your communication skills (both verbal and written) need to be excellent
- business development experience
- strong project management skills
- excellent time management and organisational skills as you will be responsible for managing numerous projects and teams at any one time
- experience of managing or mentoring a team
- a willingness to travel within the UK and overseas
- membership of a professional organisation or you will hold chartership status
- European language skills would be of particular interest