Allen & York has been engaged by one of the leading multidisciplinary consultancies to secure them a Principal Environmental Consultant within the EHS Due Diligence sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an established Team and drive forward the DD sector.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree and ideally a second degree
- significant experience working in a consultancy environment with extensive technical knowledge of EHS Due Diligence, compliance and auditing working across a range of sectors
- experience of working with Mergers and Acquisitions would be beneficial
- proven experience of identifying new leads and business development within the sector, including coming up with a strategy for growth
- strong project management experience
- a track record of leading teams, mentoring more junior members and recruiting into the Team
- excellent client liaison skills
- sound report writing and communication skills
- you will be the face of the Team at public events and it will be part of your role to put together promotional material
- a willingness to travel both throughout the UK and overseas
- languages will be an advantage, in particular European or Russian
Not only is this a strong opporutunity to lead the EHS Due Diligence Team and develop this area further, but there is the opportunity to adopt a strategic role within the business. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.