|Job Title:||Principal Fire Engineer (London)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fire Engineer to join an established Engineering Consultancy at Principal level and play a key role in the delivery of fire engineering design services across a variety of sectors which include: healthcare, education, retail, commercial and critical systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage engineering projects and co-ordinate resource and activities to achieve short-term time and financial targets
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Co-ordinate input from other disciplines and specialisms as required
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients' briefs
- Supervise and co-ordinate the production of technical drawings
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others, in accordance with Operational Procedures
- Attend and participate in client and (internal and external) project meetings
- Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specification, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary
This senior role will allow the successful candidate to develop their project management skills, leading the delivery of innovative fire engineering solutions and leading the work of the fire engineering team in the London office.
Educated to degree level in Fire Engineering or a related discipline, you will have gained extensive relevant experience in Fire Engineering design within a wide range of building types. You will have prior experience in managing a small team of engineers and have proven your technical understanding in relevant design software.
Contact Rayner Mason or Jennifer Websdale- email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org - 01202 888986 to find out more.