|Job Title:||Principal Geo-Environmental Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
One of the UK's leading Contaminated Land teams is looking for a Principal level Consultant to join their established central London team. You will be joining one of the most respected teams in the capital, working on a range of infrastructure, public sector and development work. The role has come about due to a strong pipeline for 2016 and beyond, and you will be inputting into high profile projects from the outset.
The successful candidate will have a solid track record of ground investigations in the UK market, and have a strong portfolio of projects under their belt. At Principal level, you will be tasked with taking projects from inception to completion, so excellent project management skills are a pre-requisite. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and dynamic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prospective candidates require a degree in the following or associated science or engineering disciplines.
A comprehensive list of requirements and desired skill set is available on request, but core technical skills will include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contaminated Land investigations in line with Part 2A
- Fantastic Phase 1 and Phase 2 report writing experience and the ability to pass on your knowledge to more junior members of the team
- A strong grasp of Phase 3 remedial design, both InSitu and ExSitu
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to Liaise with dedicated external Project Managers.
- Solid knowledge of UK planning legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top contaminated land team, which would offer an almost unlimited scope for development and a structured path to a Senior Director level role in the future.
I look forward to receiving your application.