|Job Title:||Principal Geoenvironmental Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A growing environmental consultancy is looking for a Principal Geoenvironmental Consultant to join their office in South London.
Working on a range of really interesting and varied projects, with a Team of Geoenvironmmental Consultants who get involved at all stages of the project, the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- good technical knowledge, including a solid understanding of UK legislation, RBCA and CLEA
- experience of design, planning and delivery of work, desk studies, site investigations and both qualitative and quantitative risk assessments and remediation projects
- sound project management skills
- excellent client facing and negotiation skills
- proven business development skills
- strong report writing and computer skills
- excellent man management skills (the Team is currently 8 but plans are to extend to c.15)
You will be working with the Geoenvironmental Teams on projects in the UK and Scotland so some travel may be involved.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within the company and make a significant contribution. Applicants from the larger consultancies will be of particular interest. If you are keen to join a hard working team, where you can have a significant impact in growing and developing the Team further, please register your interest.