Allen & York are pleased to be partnered with global engineering consultancy who have around 30,000 colleagues. From a diverse service provision, they generate circa £2.5bn in revenue per annum. One of this service sets is Health and Safety consultancy which is offered across their large client base including construction, retail, chemical and financial organisations. The strategic team seek to assist their clients drive Health and Safety excellence in addition to risk mitigation.
The role of Principal Health and Safety Consultant is to work in partnership with clients to manage business risk whilst ensuring high quality deliverables on any project. Most of this work is in the UK however due to the client base some of this work may be on a global scale and involve international travel.
- Liaise with existing and new clients to develop new opportunities as a business
- Support the diversification and expansion of the strategic function
- Lead and support the delivery of projects
- Commercial and financial management of projects
- Provide technical specialist support on major projects in addition to ad hoc specialist support with bids, tenders and submissions
- Travel across the UK and occasionally globally for client meetings and implementation on certain projects
- over 5 years' experience in the provision of safety services
- Chartered Membership of IOSH
- Previously led on projects including design, costing and delivery
- Influencer with an ability to develop new business opportunities
This is an opportunity to join a high-quality consulting organisation in the provision of proactive safety advice to a diverse client base. If you are interested in such an opportunity, then please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.